Do Good is a family owed company that was started to help parents diaper better. Founded as a diaper service in 2008 – the Do Good team has washed MILLIONS of cloth diapers. During this time we have seen the good, the bad and the dirty and we know diapers! We have tested oodles of styles to bring parents durable, absorbent and affordable cloth diapers that are easy to use.
Make really good diapers that help parents do good for the planet.
Washing & Care Instructions
- All new diapers should be washed 3-4 times before first use
- Remove any solid waste into the toilet at the time of diaper change
- Wash diapers every 1-2 days for best results
- Wash soiled diapers first in COLD water with no detergent - Use pre-rinse or speed wash cycle
- Then wash on HOT with fragrance-free detergent (no softeners or fillers) and EXTRA RINSE cycle
- Air Dry or tumble dry using low heat. *Our newborn diapers should be air dried
- Do NOT use any fabric softeners or detergents like Dreft that have softeners in them.